This is my best life hacks ever.
songs: 1 - Universal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-fPJLhcato
2 - Sydney_s_Skyline - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDsGCQDjiqE
3 - Monitors - https://www.you...
Link to datasheet:
Just wanted to share this Arduino Uno parts and components schematic for curious people :)
FOLLOW ME AND SHAARE!
Just finished my DIY microcontroller, it's an Atmega328P running at 16mhz at 5V power supply.
I have uploaded the bootloader using the AVR programmer via SPI port.
- Arduino board
- HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor
- Connect Trig pin to pin D12 on Arduino board.
- Connect Echo pin to pin D13 on Arduino board.
COMPONENTS NEEDED /
- 555 timer IC
- 9-volt Battery or DC power supply
- Red LED
- x2 1KΩ Resistors
- 10KΩ Resistor
- 10µF electrolytic capacitor
- 0.01µF ceramic capacitor