Just wanted to share this Arduino Uno parts and components schematic for curious people :)
FOLLOW ME AND SHAARE!
- Arduino board
- HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor
- Connect Trig pin to pin D12 on Arduino board.
- Connect Echo pin to pin D13 on Arduino board.
This is my best life hacks ever.
songs: 1 - Universal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-fPJLhcato
2 - Sydney_s_Skyline - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDsGCQDjiqE
3 - Monitors - https://www.you...
COMPONENTS NEEDED /
- 555 timer IC
- 9-volt Battery or DC power supply
- Red LED
- x2 1KΩ Resistors
- 10KΩ Resistor
- 10µF electrolytic capacitor
- 0.01µF ceramic capacitor
ABOUT THE SENSOR:
The DHT11 humidity and temperature sensor make it really easy to add humidity and temperature data to your DIY electronics projects. It’s perfect for remote weather stations, home...