COMPONENTS NEEDED /
- 555 timer IC
- 9-volt Battery or DC power supply
- Red LED
- x2 1KΩ Resistors
- 10KΩ Resistor
- 10µF electrolytic capacitor
- 0.01µF ceramic capacitor
How does it work? Each LED is grouped with an infrared (IR) LED and a photo-transistor. When a photo-transistors “sees” a certain wavelength of light, it is gated and turns on, allowing current to...
Schematic for LM78XX regulator series.
Just connect a 0.33uF capacitor (ceramic) from the input of the regulator to ground, and do the same with the 0.1uF capacitor. That would give an output of xV (...
Just wanted to share this Arduino Uno parts and components schematic for curious people :)
FOLLOW ME AND SHAARE!
- Arduino board
- HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor
- Connect Trig pin to pin D12 on Arduino board.
- Connect Echo pin to pin D13 on Arduino board.