How does it work? Each LED is grouped with an infrared (IR) LED and a photo-transistor. When a photo-transistors “sees” a certain wavelength of light, it is gated and turns on, allowing current to...
- Arduino board
- HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor
- Connect Trig pin to pin D12 on Arduino board.
- Connect Echo pin to pin D13 on Arduino board.
Just wanted to share this Arduino Uno parts and components schematic for curious people :)
FOLLOW ME AND SHAARE!
Schematic for LM78XX regulator series.
Just connect a 0.33uF capacitor (ceramic) from the input of the regulator to ground, and do the same with the 0.1uF capacitor. That would give an output of xV (...
COMPONENTS NEEDED /
- 555 timer IC
- 9-volt Battery or DC power supply
- Red LED
- x2 1KΩ Resistors
- 10KΩ Resistor
- 10µF electrolytic capacitor
- 0.01µF ceramic capacitor